Linksys firmware update | linksyssmartwifi.com | myrouter.local
This article will guide you on how to log in to your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router using the router’s IP address or web address and default credentials details that allow you to manage your home wireless network.
Connect to the Linksys Router Network : You have to connect your computer or PC to the Linksys Wi-Fi router using the wireless or wired connections.
Launch a preferred internet browser and visit 192.168.1.1 : Hereafter, on your device open an internet browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the web program. You can also use the web address linksyssmartwifi.com to access your Linksys router.
Provide Linksys Router default credentials : Enter the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router default login credentials. Mention admin in both username and password field, then press the Login option.
Thus, you successfully logged in to your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router| Linksys Router Firmware Update
Keep your Linksys router’s firmware updated to enhance the performance of the router. An updated firmware fixes all the bugs of your router and also improves its function. To manually update the router’s firmware, you have to follow the given steps.
- First of all, open an Internet browser and navigate to 192.168.1.1.
- In case the given IP address does not work, then go with web address linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Then, fill in the Linksys router login credentials.
- Head over to the Administration tab and then Firmware update.
- Hit the Browse option.
- After this, upload the downloaded firmware file.
- Press the Start Upgrade option.
- Tap on the Continue to update the firmware.
How to check the Router Firmware update?
To check the firmware update of your router, go with these given steps.
- First, try to login to your Linksys server account.
- Now, the web interface window will display, then tap Connectivity.
- Go to the Firmware update option under the Basic tab.
- Press the Check for update option.
- Here, the router automatically detects a firmware update.
- If there is any firmware update available, click the Update Firmware option.
- And, tap the Yes option.
- Once done, the router reboot screen will open. Hit the OK to continue.
- At last, press the Firmware update complete option.